Online Banking Sign On
Apply for a loan
Great Rates. Local Decisions.
News right to your inbox.
Membership is REWARDING!
Benefits for you!
Switch to Keys FCU!
Use our Switch Kit to consolidate
your accounts and simplify your finances.
Secure EMV Chip Cards
The future of secure card payments has arrived. Your new EMV Chip card is more secure and more widely accepted than your existing card. EMV Chip cards contain an embedded chip that uses secure technology that makes it harder to copy your card information, better protecting you from fraud. Chip cards are already used in more than 130 countries around the world, including Canada, Mexico and most European countries, giving you greater card acceptance when traveling internationally.
What do I need to do when I receive my new card?
- Call the number on the sticker on your card to activate your new card immediately.
- Your existing card will expire in 30 days.
- Select your new PIN number. You may re-enter your existing PIN or choose a new PIN.
- Sign the back of your new card.
- Cut up and discard your old card.
- Update your new card information with all merchants and banks authorized to automatically charge your account within the next 30 days.