Apply for a loan
Great Rates. Local Decisions.
News right to your inbox.
Membership is REWARDING!
Benefits for you!
Switch to Keys FCU!
Use our Switch Kit to consolidate
your accounts and simplify your finances.
For most of us, purchasing a home is the single largest investment we will make in a lifetime. At Keys Federal Credit Union, we understand that it can be a daunting process, and we make it as simple and stress free as possible. Our mortgage team has years of industry experience, and will guide you to the perfect LOAN for the perfect HOME.
To get started, call John North today!
Mortgage Loan Originator
We have the perfect LOAN:
Everyone’s needs are different. Whether you are buying your primary home, a vacation home, an investment property, or refinancing, we have the perfect loan for you.
- 15, 30 and 40 Year Fixed Rate Mortgages
- 3/1, 5/1 and 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Competitive LOW rates
- NO Florida intangible taxes
- NO prepayment penalties
You have the perfect HOME:
Don’t miss your chance to save thousands on the cost of your home. Take advantage of historically low interest rates and other money-saving benefits by refinancing your home with Keys Federal Credit Union.
- Save money and improve your cash flow. Refinancing to a lower interest rate will lower your monthly payment and reduce the amount of interest you pay over the life of your mortgage. You can also reduce your monthly payment by extending the length of you mortgage to a longer term.
- Choose the best financing for your financial goals. Everyone’s situation is unique so we offer a variety of refinancing solutions. If you plan to keep your home for many years, a 15-year or 30-year fixed rate mortgage may be right for you. If you won’t be keeping your home for a long time, an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) is a great option.
- Get out of debt faster. Experience financial freedom in half the time! Refinance to a 15-year mortgage with a low interest rate to build equity in your home faster and reduce your interest expense over the life of your mortgage.
- Convert an adjustable-rate to a fixed-rate mortgage. If you plan to keep your home for a long time, refinancing to a fixed-rate mortgage may make sense in the long run. It keeps you safe from inflation and makes budgeting easier.
- Convert an interest-only mortgage to an amortizing mortgage. If you want to build equity in your home and save money, refinancing to an amortizing fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage is a great option. Amortizing mortgages apply a portion of your payment to the principal balance of your mortgage. Paying down your principal builds equity and saves you money over the life of the mortgage.
- Trade your home’s equity for cash. Are you looking to renovate your home, pay college tuition, consolidate debt, or go on a dream vacation? Then cash-out refinancing may be for you. With cash-out refinancing, you take out a new mortgage with a larger principal than your current mortgage. The difference in principal is paid to you in cash to use for your purposes.
- Now is the time to refinance!
Mortgage Loan Originator