Online Banking Sign On
Apply for a loan
Great Rates. Local Decisions.
News right to your inbox.
Membership is REWARDING!
Benefits for you!
Switch to Keys FCU!
Use our Switch Kit to consolidate
your accounts and simplify your finances.
KeysFCU Online Banking
Save time and money with our new, more secure, Online Banking system! Enjoy real-time access to all your Keys FCU accounts whenever and wherever you need. Convenient new features include:
- Online Enrollment – Enroll in Online Banking through the sign-on box.
- Password Resets – Change your Online Banking password online.
- Personal Settings – Set up or change your security questions and answers online.
- Multi-Layered Authentication – New random code box at sign-on adds another layer of protection to your accounts.
TIP: Use the tab key to navigate from your member number to the random code box.
- Secure Messaging – Send us a secure message without fear of interception by third-party email services.
- Account Alerts - Get real-time text and email alerts for account balance thresholds, transaction conditions, and check status.
- Session Timeout -Control the length of time that your Online Banking session remains active after a period of inactivity.
- Choose Start Page – Choose which Online Banking page you want to see first to save time.
- Set Colors and Background - Personalize your Online Banking experience by selecting your Heading and Subheading colors and background.
- Show or Hide Accounts – Choose the accounts you want to see when you log in to Online Banking.
- Save Time - Find specific balances, transaction amounts, transaction descriptions, cleared check numbers, account names, bill-pay payees, or reminder text with our new search capability.
- Keys EzPay – Make free electronic Person-to-Person Payments via email or text and Account to Account Transfers with other financial institutions.
- Financial Management – View transactions by category or for a specific date, set up payroll and expense categories to compare your expenditures against your budget, track history of your categories over time and view a balance sheet of your assets and liabilities.
- Calendar - View and search your account activity by month in the context of an online calendar.
How do I enroll in Online Banking?
Members can enroll via the “Click to enroll” link in our Online Banking Sign-On box on our homepage.
Quicken and QuickBooks Update:
Quicken and QuickBooks users need to convert to our new Online Banking system. Please choose the appropriate file below and follow the directions included.